• Visa required for Philippinepassport holder
• Holders of Canada / US / SAR passport – No visa required
• Non-refundable USD 200 deposit upon sign-in cancellation due to Visa refusal will get USD 100 refund on deposit)
• Payment of visa fee & travel insurance are required upon filling if visa (Non-refundable if visa refured by the embassy)
• Travel insurance is a MUST for all passports
• Full payment upon completion/release of visa
• passport should be valid for 6 mos. At the time intended travel.
(1) Original latest passport, all old passports, (2) 2pcs picture with background (passport size), (3) if EMPLOYED-Certificate certificate of emplyement with approved leave of absence, if SELF-EMPLOYED-SEC registration with updated G.I.S. Or DTI with Business permit, (4) Latest income tax return, (5) Original Bank certificate, (6)) Bank statement (6mos) or bankbook (all pages), (7) If MINOR-Affidavit or support/NSO Birth Certificate/Certificate of Enrolment/School ID, (8) NSO Marriage Contract if applicable, (9) Travel Insurance, (10) If FOREIGN, I-CARD.